tirsdag 3. september 2013

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Dette er ordene i «The Litany of Fear», fra boka og filmen Dune, der søsterordenen Bene Gesserit praktiserer kunsten ikke-å-ha-angst.

- Angsten spiser sjela, ville vi kanskje si på norsk. Viktig påminnelse.

1 kommentar:

thulannguyen sa...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp uy tín, giá rẻ